-->

why do you want the job answers



I want this job because it's the perfect opportunity to use my experience in creating cohesive writing pieces. I am a graduate of Wichita State University, where I majored in English with a minor in business and legal studies. I have strong research skills and have taken courses focused on journalism and literature.Along with my studies, I've completed an internship that has taught me the importance of being able to properly analyze various perspectives for both opinion articles and news stories. This is an area that I have actively worked to improve on and feel that I have succeeded. My internships have allowed me to grow professionally as well as personally and I am hoping to use this experience in an entry level position in the field of journalism. This will allow me to save money for my future, pursue my passion for writing articles, learn about new cultures and further my professional advancement. After graduating from Wichita State University, I started working in the marketing department at Morton Salt Company.

NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post
NEXT ARTICLE Next Post
PREVIOUS ARTICLE Previous Post